eSlovakian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impeachment

+3
Mannimarco
Daniel Moreno
mr.skin
7 posters

Go down

Impeachment Empty Impeachment

Post  mr.skin Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 am

The president have failed us, and now when we finally made a new congress the president know that he´s threatened of his power so he comes up with new promises, but remember, they´re nothing but promises to, only words. We need a new president who really gives us the hospitals. Don´t forget that he came to power through the promise of a Q5 Hospital but he couldn´t order that for us even though there was money to afford it.
Therefore I will soon propose an impeachment, when the bug is fixed so everyone can make new proposals Smile
Vote yes to impeachment!

mr.skin

Back to top Go down

Impeachment Empty Re: Impeachment

Post  Daniel Moreno Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am

I talked to Josef Danko. I gave him more 20golds, and he promised to buy the hospital, yet this week.
Daniel Moreno
Daniel Moreno

Back to top Go down

Post  Mannimarco Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 am

Daniel Moreno wrote:I talked to Josef Danko. I gave him more 20golds, and he promised to buy the hospital, yet this week.

You shouldn't have given him gold. It probably won't be used Sad

Mannimarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Moreno Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 am

Oh, man. Will I was cheating? Sad
Daniel Moreno
Daniel Moreno

Back to top Go down

Post  mr.skin Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 am

the thing was that he promised it yesterday that it would come today and if it didn´t come today we could propose an impeachment.

mr.skin

Back to top Go down

Post  gutinho Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

Hello everyone..

How i was the one who make the article I would like to say a few words..

last elections Brazil had a TO attempt and the president Junecaz has a lot of things to worry, so he couldn't meet our president.

Danko received a proposal from Bosnia (280 +20) and if Poland could not cover this ofter by the end of this day he will take bosnia's ofter...

That is what He told me and I am trying to do.
Buy this hospital by the end of this day..

I will make an article and I suggest Danko to do the same..

Any doubt I will be here all day Wink

gutinho

Back to top Go down

Post  gabuzomeu Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 am

Hello (:,

I would like all activ citizens come here to debate about the impeachement. What is Joseph Danko doing ? What is Ohio doing ? I do not want to make sermonts, but perhaps you can take a while to communicate briefly where you are and what you do there.

Mr Skin is proposing an impeachment because Joseph Danko has not bought q5 hospital and Mutual Protection Pact (MPP) to date. But look at the country treasury :

http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/economy/Slovakia.

Right now the administration can not purchase anything. Look here :
http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1220956
http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1002732

We already have money. Who are the owners of those organizations ? What will they do with that Gold ans SKK ? Why don't they give back the money to the country administration do that it can purchase some hospital for all eSlovakian ?

My point, is that without this money back to the administration, Joseph Danko can't do anything, and if another president come to his place, he won't be able to purhcase anything.

I really want to know, as congressman and as citizen of eSlovakia, the owner(s) of those organizations above.

And I would like a beginning of a debate here,
Regards,
Gabuzomeu

Edit : thanks Gutinho for your post (:.

Last edited by gabuzomeu on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

gabuzomeu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mannimarco Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

Ohio owns those orgs.

Mannimarco

Back to top Go down

Post  gutinho Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:22 am

This is a question that I can't answer.. where is Ohio?

However as far as I know Baci has access to those orgs too.

This is money from slovakia and not just from one person or one party and (according to what I read) the money is in a diferent account to protect it from a possible TO but it is still Slovakia's money

gutinho

Back to top Go down

Post  gabuzomeu Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 am

Hello (:,

Thanks Manni and Gutinho for your answers. It seems Ohio left eSlovakia for the eUSA :

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/675371

It seems Joseph Danko is the first disappointed by this. So perhaps Ohio has given thoses orgs to someone else ? Next question is : Manni, if our president is impeached, you are going to be the new one ? When will you be able to make decisions ? What money will you use for purchasing a new hospital ?

As it stands, I will wait tomorrow 4am (ereptime) for taking my decision. It's still possible that Joseph Danko can propose to purchase a hospital.

Best regards,
Gabu

gabuzomeu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruaidhri Garvey Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Danko has done nothing he is inactive.If impeached Mannimarco will take over.Mannimarco created this forum and done much more he has contributed way more to Slovakia than Danko
Ruaidhri Garvey
Ruaidhri Garvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mannimarco Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm

gabuzomeu wrote:Hello (:,

Thanks Manni and Gutinho for your answers. It seems Ohio left eSlovakia for the eUSA :

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/675371

It seems Joseph Danko is the first disappointed by this. So perhaps Ohio has given thoses orgs to someone else ? Next question is : Manni, if our president is impeached, you are going to be the new one ? When will you be able to make decisions ? What money will you use for purchasing a new hospital ?

As it stands, I will wait tomorrow 4am (ereptime) for taking my decision. It's still possible that Joseph Danko can propose to purchase a hospital.

Best regards,
Gabu

Yes, I would become defualt new president. I will be willing to make decisions, but unless Denko's Party hands over the orgs to the Slovakian Communist Party, the purchase of hospitals will not be possible.

Mannimarco

Back to top Go down

Post  mr.skin Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 pm

we can try to have a raise. I have negotiated a hospital Q5 for 280 gold

mr.skin

Back to top Go down

Post  gutinho Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Guys I have the pleasure to announce that Danko and Junecaz (Brazil president) are right now signed a contract to the sale of a hospital.

Slovakia will finally have its own hospital and I hope it can be well used..

The waiting is over guys..

gutinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Gracchius Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 am

Unfortunately today this is no longer the official forum of our community ... Because of the story told in this article ( http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/open-letter-from-a-comrade-about-recent-incidents-877817/1/20) this forum becomes unusable because it is Mannimarco to be the Administrator and he will continue to censor anything against him as he did yesterday .. I invite all the comrades to join the new forum( http://eslovakia.forumup.it) and to abandon this one.

Gracchius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum